Friday, December 11, 2009

Nvidia Updater in Python

I rewrote this script in python because I figured it'd be more cross platform. It require python 2.6.x and the python-beautifulsoup package in Ubuntu.

Everything runs pretty much identically in this python version as it does in the php version. I've supplied this second version mostly to help myself become more proficient in python.

You still have to install the driver manually because they require user input. This just makes it much easier to find out if a new version exists and then download the new version.

I'm just giving a link to this one because indentation matters in python, and as you can see in the php version below, blogspot isn't too kind to indentation.


and here's also a direct link to an updated php version

No comments:

Post a Comment